Saturday, September 18, 2010

Roman Law Moot I. YOU DID IT!!!!

Firstly, I have to thank my  co-conspirators Prof. Jean Meiring and Prof Vlad Movshovich for supporting, sponsoring and making of this experiment a true success. Secondly, I must say that I am incredibly proud of all the participants because they gave a 120%, they were brilliant, brave, elocuent and showed that we can aim for the stars. Also, I am eternally grateful to all the very important members of the Johannesburg Bar, Attorneys and Law school staff who dedicated their Friday afternoon to adjudicate for this event; you will have better pupils, better clerks and better teachers if you believe in them and go the extra mile for them. Well done!!
Our generous sponsors played a huge role in helping us materialise this event: Your contribution will make a positive difference in the future of this great nation. Many thanks to:






          

You are waiting for the photos, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment